Thursday, March 27, 2008

History behind songs I picked

Okay, well no pics for this entry, but I thought I'd write a little about why I chose the songs that I did. For those who don't know, I met Kyle at an LDS Friday night dance. He asked me to dance about 1/2 an hour b4 the dance was over. We continued to dance with each other the rest of the night. "Kissing A Fool" was the first slow dance we danced to. That was the night I met Kyle. 18 days later we decided to get married and did so 6 months later, and we've been together now for 19 yrs. While we have our ups & downs like EVERY other marriage out there, I LOVE him! Make no mistake about that! :) "Beautiful Disaster" - reminds me of exactly how I felt around age 17, wondering about my life. While my life is far from what "I" thought it would be, it's still "my life" and not too bad. "We R Family" - I have 3 sisters & 1 brother who lip sang this song with me at a family reunion one year and I have fond memories of it because our mother actually chose the song and it was SSSSOOOOOO appropriate! :) The rest of them I just really like and hope U do to!

1 comment:

nelsonjeneen said...

congrats for being part of the blogging team!
Jill