Wednesday, August 20, 2008

R FAMILY VACATION






Ok for our family "vacation" we hooked up with my brother-in-law and his wife. (Maurice & Tammy) We decided to go camping in the Tetons about 50 minutes from their home. We had borrowed my mother-in-laws' grizzly (4wheeler) and Reese brought his 4wheeler and motorcycle (400). When we got to our camp sight (clearing in the forest REAL camping-no toilets or showers!) and Reese asked where the key to his 4wheeler was, we discovered it had been left at his home :( . So, we had the grizzly and motorcycle for the weekend. It was a lot of fun. I had borrowed my sisters air mattress for the trip and filled it up around 8pm, by 1am I woke up to being flat on the ground. arrgghh. I got up and blew the bed up again b-cuz I WAS NOT going to sleep on the ground. This process woke up the kids who couldn't get back to sleep b-cuz they could hear "something" breathing just outside the tent by their heads. I switched Karston spots and became KaDences "squeeze" victim. She was so afraid that she was literally squeezing me all night. It rained during the night with a lot of wind. The next morning there was fresh "droppings" all around our camp site. Most likely the cows that were up there grazing. All in all we made the best of it and had fun. Here are some pics of the kids hangin' out and setting up the tents. Also, I got some pics of Kyle on the grizzly with his brother and by himself on the 400.

1 comment:

Robyn Baird said...

hmmm .. sounds like fun???!!!