Saturday, October 24, 2009

6 months already?????



Okay, so I've not had a lot of time lately. Quick updates -
* We moved to Jerome & live w/ Kyle's parents while he's in school @ CSI learning how to make & take care of Wind Turbines.
* I am trying to build a clientele between working @ Impressions in Jerome and Sunsations in Twin Falls. I do my own nails now. Takes a while but I AM GOOD AT IT!
* Karston is in Jerome HS. He is doing fantastic academically and seems to be adjusting okay to
life here. He wishes to be in Boise or Rexburg, but tough luck!
* KaDence is a straight A student right now also. She thought her adjustment was going to be easier but she's adapting okay.
* LASTLY...what a WONDERFUL SURPRISE....KARLENE has found the man of her dreams and is getting married on NOV. 28th. We couldn't be more excited for her and Vaughn. He is absolutely perfect! We really love him and the way he treats Karlene!
That's our news for now. Leaving you w/ some pics of my nails.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Wow! I'm so glad to hear the good news and that you are all doing good although a little busy. Congratulations to all of you! :D