Friday, May 16, 2008

More MEXICO






So the house we were staying at was right on the beach. I decided to go out and take a picture of it from the ocean. (Dad's in the picture.) It is a traditional "mexican" home on the beach. It was built back in the 50's and is just a little bungalow with a "mother's quarters" behind it. We stayed in the "mother's quarters" and I LOVED IT! I also took some photos of Guyabitos Bay. Guyabitos is about 5 miles from Los Ayala and it is where the street markets are at. I did some shopping here and some sight seeing. We found a bread store here that produces the best bread I've ever tasted. There are a lot of small restaurants on the beach and they serve some of the best tasting fish also.It was a lot of fun to walk around and see the "motels" they have. A LOT of Canadians "winter" here. They have a bunch of buildings that are BRIGHT colors. Our last morning in Los Ayala I woke up early and took some pictures of the ocean at sunrise. I thought they turned out beautiful! You can see a very light fog and mist just as the sun was about to break. It was breath taking to see.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I'm still jealous. :)